HELP ! same title banner in all footer pages

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello a while ago I changed some code but I cannot remember what I did and have only just realised there is a problem

all my footer pages have the same title banner saying warranty

website -  becausesup.co.uk

please help

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 17 28

Hi, @barneyangell!

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm after checking the site but I can't see any errors in the footer. Were you able to fix the issue since? If not, I'd recommend clicking Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code (in your admin). After that, you can normally locate the footer.liquid file within the sections folder of the theme. For every file, you can revert back to an older version of the theme's code as shown in this example. I'd recommend reversing the change maybe back to the original version, clicking the save button and then checking the footer of your online store to see if the error has been fixed. I'm more than happy to take a closer look into this with you if the error is still appearing though.

As well, we would always recommend duplicating your theme as shown here regularly or before you make any coding changes to your theme, just to have a backup file on hand for safe keeping. 

Please let me know how you're getting on and if there's anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes