HELP

Highlighted
4 0 0

Can a Shopify team member please reach out to me and help me. I need a phone call specifically. I have been trying for weeks to get in touch with something and I am not going to continue with a service that is providing why I need. It is beyond ridiculous and frustrating!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 159

Hey, @BriaH24!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble reaching our support team. This is definitely not the service that we strive for. We have moved our phone system to a call back system, which stopped the really long waiting times that people were experiencing. You can find our support page here but please note that the callback option will only appear if agents are available to take your call. You will find our 24/7 online chats and email here though. Alternatively, of course, we can help you out with any questions here too.

I hope this helps but let me know if there is anything else I can do for you! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi Lulu

When I click your links it doesn’t send me the direct number it just takes
me to the help center which is the problem.

Is there anyway you can contact me directly and walk me through adding
fedex to my checkout options?

I have not been able to speak with anyone via phone or 24/7 chat as you
mentioned. So if that is also an option please let me know EXACTLY how that
can be done. I definitely need to speak on the phone with someone directly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 159

Hi, @BriaH24.

Thanks for getting back to me. As I have explained, there is no direct number anymore, there is only the callback service when agents are available so you can keep checking the support page for the callback option to pop up or you can use our online chat service 24/7. Here is a quick clip for you to show how you can contact support on our help page.

In order to activate shipping with Fedex, you can follow this super detailed guide in our help centre. Go through the steps one by one and you can let me know if and where you run into difficulties. You can send on screenshots from your end too so I can see exactly where you are stuck and then I can walk you through it. 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes