HORRIBLE SHOPIFY CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Highlighted
3 0 3

Shopify customer service has to be the worst I've experienced from a company in years. My last conversation was with a rude employee who's tone was that of "why are you bothering us?!" I strongly recommend you switch platforms to another provider that actually cares about their customers. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

We had the same experience a few days ago.

We had a legitimate question and needed guidance as to how to solve our problem so that we can use Shopify instead of having to switch platforms...
We got no support, no suggestions of solutions from the support rep. Just the same rude tone of "why are you bothering us". 

Step up your service/support game Shopify!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

Hi There! Wondering if support is struggling bc of the crisis? I Logged ticket 17116358 and haven't heard anything back, which is unusual-as normally they are super quick -Really need to get this sorted tho so please if you guys can follow up the ticket will be amazing. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 3

Shopify in general makes it difficult to contact anyone from their team. I've dealt with this poor services for well over a year. And when you do get through you are treated with condescension from a representative. This has nothing to do with Covid, but is a deeper problem with the platform. I'm moving my store to a services that actually cares about their customers and I strongly suggest you and others do the same. Think about, why should we as paying customers be treated to horrible service? 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey Guys:

Remember, they are people too and unfortunately, this crisis is making people act and react in ways they normally wouldn't.  I do not work for Shopify but you may sometimes get a bad egg.

If you have any basic questions about Shopify, maybe I can help you. Feel free to ask.

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Which platform?

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Wow and I thought it was just me . ...I signed up for the 90 day free trial and it expired in 14 days...I tried to call to find out what happened and all I get is a message that leads me in circles and then it hangs up.....I can't start a business with a company where I can't even get a live person....where are you thinking of moving your platform to? I'm new to all of this and need some suggestions please.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello!; How can I get in contact with customer service??? I has been trying to get in contact with them with no luck at all.

0 Likes