HOW DO I SEND A SUPPORT TICKET?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

I cant see how to directly send a ticket, all i get is just redirected to the same useless "help" section which can't even half guess what my problem is.

I can't enter my shopify store after upgrading my plan, and it just keeps telling me to contact support. Where can i send a support ticker?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
762 86 139

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty reaching our support team. I recorded a little video here which will guide you through accessing our live chat support team here, who will be able to assist with your account related query. 

They will be able to authenticate you as the account owner manually and investigate your account issue. Let me know if you're having any further difficulty with this! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello there,

I'm having the same issue. My store is currently unavailable, I'm trying to access and keeps saying the same. The shopify website doesn't show me any contact information to the support team.

How can I get help with this problem? This is my store https://topnotch-beautiful.myshopify.com/

Thank you!

0 Likes