Has anyone else been receiving a lot of "high risk for fraud" orders? How to verify idenities?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Recently, I have had 4 orders, all marked "High risk of fraud detected." It's possible, but I'm mixed on this.

First order:

1. Characteristics of this order are similar to fraudulent orders observed in the past
  2. There were 4 payment attempts
  3. Payment was attempted with 4 credit cards
  4. Shipping address is 2117 miles from location of IP address (This could be tripped by the person using a VPN.
  5. The IP address used to place the order isn't a high risk internet connection (web proxy)
  6. The billing address is listed as Mexico, but the order was placed from United States

Second Order:

1. Characteristics of this order are similar to fraudulent orders observed in the past
  2. There were 4 payment attempts
  3. Payment was attempted with 4 credit cards
  4. The billing address is listed as United Kingdom, but the order was placed from United States

Third:

1. Characteristics of this order are similar to fraudulent orders observed in the past (They all seem to have this?)
  2. Shipping address is 1514 miles from location of IP address
  3. The billing address is listed as Mexico, but the order was placed from United States

Fourth:

Red, I figure, is high fraud. I think the gray items weren't a problem, and items light blue are ok?

"Contact the customer to verify their identity and the purchase before you fulfill the order." <- How do I do that?

0 Likes