Has anyone used Richard Cannon Jewelry as a supplier?

Highlighted
3 0 1

Is there anyone who has used Richard Cannon Jewelry as supplier? what is the experience? are they reliable? what about their drop-shipping program; any advice? would love to hear it all! Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 23

Hey @MiRenike! Gabby here from Spocket. I haven't heard much feedback about him, at least from jewelry dropshippers who are part of the group I manage. If you're looking for a wide selection of quality jewelry, perhaps you might want to check Spocket out? Most of the jewelry selections come from EU and US suppliers so you can rely on the fact that they will ship fast. Let me know if they items suit you! Otherwise, if you don't find jewelry on the app's catalog that suit your needs, let me know as well so I can ask our suppliers team to source them out for you. Thanks and hope you can check Spocket out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! Yes, I did for a year and it was great! I got to see his quality and his service. I eventually closed my business but when I used his dropped shipping service it was amazing. Also I loved how his inventory got transferred to my Shopify store so easy with pictures and all the items details. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes