Have you bookmarked the Shopify Changelog?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
479 27 583

Staying updated on changes to Shopify couldn’t be easier thanks to the Shopify Changelog.

Located at https://changelog.shopify.com this site contains an easy to read, chronological feed of changes, improvements and additions Shopify is making to the platform.

If you have a question about the Shopify Changelog or feedback on how we can make staying informed easier please let us know by replying below!

02-47-63628-12923

P.S. We offer a Developer specific changelog as well! Check out this post from my colleague @Jordan to learn more > API Announcements can be found in our new Developer Changelog

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

4 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
75 0 26

This is fantastic - thank you!

Feature request: email subscriptions! Or a feed/API of some kind. :)

I made Locksmith and Mechanic. :)
6 Likes
Highlighted

An email subscription sent out per update would be excellent. Glad Shopify is finally (far far overdue) doing this again.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
2 Likes
Highlighted

Just bookmarked this, thank you!

+1 for email notifications and/or RSS feed

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
89 0 33

Awesome! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 3

Please don't make changes just for the sake of change.

Example is the refund page. I don't see any added functionality but it is completely different from the old page, now I have to adjust to a new page and for what reason?

Remember, we are businesses who count every second of the day. The more you add to our work load the more we dislike your product. I've been here three years and have yet to see one change that made my life easier but I've seen more than a few that made my life worse.

Please keep that in mind when you decide to make changes.

Does it benefit our customer (ME)?

Does it make their life easier or harder?

Is it something cosmetic? Don't need it. Make it functional, forget cosmetics.

Thank you.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
91 1 8

here's a suggestion. do something about the fake customer accounts that are being setup by bots.

My idea would be to require all account setup to be two step verified. 

In my case all the fake accounts are using the same first name and last name and the email ends in @mail.ru  can you not test for this case as the client sets up the account and delete any that match.

I have a JS code on my sign up page that does just that except it uses prvent default if the case matches, however the bots are not using signup in the traditional way, otherwise they wouldn't be getting through still.

Timmo.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
91 1 8

Another suggestion,

Please could you change the sort on the redirects pages, please add the ability to sort on most recently added rediect.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2163 103 307

do something about the fake customer accounts that are being setup by bots.

Contact support@shopify.com if your getting spammed, they should be being stopped by the captcha system even if thier doing direct http submissions to bypass your javascript , but obviously they must be using multiple IP address to get around this. [reference

For feature requests also contact support@shopify.com

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 5

Wonderful! I did not even know that there was such a page.

Portraits By NC - Custom Painted Pet and People Portraits www.portraits-by-nc.com
1 Like