Having trouble with signing up for the Amazon sales channel, already have Amazon pay.

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 2

So I have an amazon pay account already setup and I would like to start selling on Amazon but when I got to the link in the sales channel to "Connect To Amazon" I login and get to this screen and I'm not sure where to go from there? Do I need to make a different account or is there something I'm missing?

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
88 10 20

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @BootEdgeMerch

To use the Amazon sales channel, you need a Professional Seller account on Amazon Seller Central.

Once you’ve created your Amazon Seller Central account, you will be able to complete your registration for the Amazon Sales Channel. We also have a comprehensive help guide that outlines the requirements for using this sales channel and will walk you through the setup process.

What kind of products are you selling? Make sure you check out the eligibility section of our help guide for more information about approved product categories. Let me know if you have any other questions about this and I'll be happy to help. 

Wishing you much success!

-Emma- | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
12 0 7

Hi Emma,

Any idea when the amazon app is going to be available for European customers. It's been over 4 years and still no sign of it, even people are constantly asking for it. Every guru points to 3rd party app that are $30 a month. Please can you find out for us an date for this?

Kind regards

Niall

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a pro account and it still wont work. I am using my pro account login info and this is what it says.Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 9.49.21 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 2

yea i just had to use a separate email address for the other account. it's annoying they can't be unified.

0 Likes