Hear About Us

Solved
raskx033
3 0 1

I used the following instructions to add the "Hear About Us" field to the checkout page: https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-ask-how-customers-heard-about-your-store.

However, the question and drop down are not lining up correctly (see screenshot for reference). I am using the theme Symmetry–not sure if that has anything to do with the misalignment. 

Thanks in advance for the help!

Laura

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 11.01.47 AM.png

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
964 57 152

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, Laura.

Tira here to help.

Thanks for providing the tutorial that you’re using to add this form on your cart page. This tutorial was meant for our free Shopify themes, and Symmetry is a third-party theme from our Theme Store, so it isn’t guaranteed that this tutorial will work on a third-party theme. We have a note on what is supported at the top of the tutorial. Here's a screenshot of what that looks like:

21-02-nhm4u-87g3i

As this is a third-party theme developed by a third-party developer, I recommend reaching out to the third-party developer to receive support for your theme as any third-party theme questions would be outside our scope of support. It looks like Clean Canvas is the third-party developer for the theme, you can contact them with their contact form here. You can provide a link to this forums post and the tutorial you linked earlier when you reach out to them, to provide them with context to help. Check out the steps to view where to find support for your theme here: Support for your theme

Another option is to hire a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts can create customizations on your store to enhance it. You can find a list of our Shopify Experts here: Store build or redesign Shopify Experts

I am also curious to hear what the community suggests!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
raskx033
3 0 1

Thank you so much @Tira! I will reach out to Clean Canvas!

Best,

Laura

Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
964 57 152

I'm glad I could lend some insight, @raskx033. If you would be open to it, please update this thread with any information you receive from Clean Canvas. This may help myself and members of the community understand how to do this in the future.

Cheers,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes