Hello Shopify please help

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have been selling alot of my product here on Shopify www.necksupportbrace.com  the last 3 weeks no sales with advertising on the Bing network putting alot of money in ppc no sales still I get sales usually every single day. My compitition hates me I have a better product than they do. 

PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS A WAY TO STEAL MY SALES SOME HOW. EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME BUT I AM WORRIED. I GET A LOT OF TARGETED TRAFFIC BING PPC PUTTING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO WASTE PLEASE HELP ME .. 

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE HELP.

www.necksupportbrace.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hey, @Shaner123!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! Congratulations on your initial launch and sales, those are big milestones you've hit. I've taken a look at your shop, and it's looking great so far! I just have a few feedback points to improve the user experience of your website, but considering you've already made sales in past months it sounds like the opportunity for growth lies in your marketing and customer retention. We'll start with your shop's user experience before diving into some business coaching!

FEEDBACK

Grammar:

There are a few grammar errors worth fixing up to make your website look more professional; for example, I've copied and pasted the "What Is Optimal Neck Support Brace?" introductory bit into Grammarly and came across a few errors:

I recommend creating a Grammarly account (it's free!) before going through all of your pages and copying/pasting the text to make the necessary edits. Your 'Shop' drop-down menu shows "Adults" and "Kid's" products. It's best to keep your grammar uniform - either both with an apostrophe or both without (ie. Adult's and Kid's or Adults and Kids). Grammar errors can deter a potential customer from purchasing from your shop, as they may think the business is unprofessional or otherwise unreliable. Building trust in your brand is important, and ensuring that your text is professional will help build that trust.

Social media links:

It looks like the social media links you've added to your Footer Menu under 'Follow us' redirect to the main pages for Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram, rather than your own specific social media business pages. You'll want to go into your Theme Editor and update these links to point to your own business pages:

Contact information:

I see you've already added your business phone number in the footer menu of your shop! This is fantastic placement, as it makes it more accessible for visitors to get in touch. I would suggest including your phone number as well as your mailing address on your Contact us page as well. Not only will this make it easier for customers, it will help reinforce trust in your brand and business.

BUSINESS COACHING

Customer Retention:

Customer retention is where the money happens! It's more effective to have happy returning customers, then to try and widen your target audience and try to reach more potential buyers. This is also why email marketing is so powerful. Happy customers are more likely to return after receiving an email promotion, than it is for a new prospect to browse your website and consider whether it may be worth for them to make the purchase. It seems like you're currently only selling one product for both Adults and Kids - a neck brace. Chances are, most individuals who buy a neck brace probably won't be needing another one anytime soon. Have you considered how you could have customers return to buy more? Have you considered what other products within the same niche that customers might return to purchase? How can you retain your existing customer base?

See:

Analytics:

Before looking at conversion rates, it's important to make sure you're seeing enough traffic coming into your store. We advise merchants to have an initial goal of 1000 online store sessions in the last 30 days before focusing on conversions. Have you already met this goal?

If you haven't ... Marketing, Marketing, Marketing!

You'll want to use your energy now to focus on marketing. Have you already developed a marketing plan? I understand that you've been doing paid advertisements on Bing - is there a reason you decided to promote on Bing rather than Google Ads? Does your target market tend to spend their time using Bing instead of Google? Are they on Instagram? Facebook? TikTok? Where else are they spending their time? Who is your target market?

If you don't already have a marketing strategy, I recommend creating one now and creating a buyer persona. This will help you narrow down who your ideal target market is, and where they spend most of their time. With that information, you'll have a better understanding as how to reach your audience.

Tip: You can try browsing for Facebook groups for individuals who struggle with Parkinson's or Torticollis to see if this may be a valuable product they could benefit from.

If you have ... Conversion rates

Great! Now you can start focusing on your conversion rate. Each business will differ based on their product pricing; however, we generally like to see our merchants range between 2-4% conversion rate (after having met the 1000 online store session in the last 30 days threshold). Because you mentioned you haven't been making any sales the last three weeks, I'll assume that you're under the 2% conversion rate. In this case, I'd suggest taking a look at your bounce rate, which you can find in your Acquisition > Sales over times report for the last 30 days by adding a 'Bounce rate' column:

A bounce rate is the percentage rate at which visitors arrive to your shop and leave promptly afterward without interacting with the page. Higher bounce rates (70% or higher) can often be attributed to poor campaigning. If you have a higher bounce rate percentage, this suggests that the individuals who are clicking the link are not your ideal target audience as they aren't interested in learning more about what you have to offer. In this case, you'll want to go back over to narrowing down who your ideal target market is before developing or updating your marketing plan.

Read: 

Hope this helps! I understand there's quite a lot of information here, so please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes