Hello! Would anyone mind giving some feedback on how my website looks?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello! I’m new to Shopify & I just recently created my first site & went live. I’m just curious what people think about the look & feel of my site & I thought this forum would be a great place to get some constructive feedback. If anyone would be kind enough to take a look at it & give some feedback I’d be super appreciative! Any feedback helps! Thank you!! 
My site is 

http://www.hypnoticusb.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
444 48 97

Hi @HypnoticUSB,

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations!

You've taken the big step and you've launched, well done. Naturally, I do have feedback and if you think of your store as continually forging relationships with customers new and old, then there will always be space to improve and edit and change.

As a new kid on the block, your brand needs to introduce itself to everybody. So first things first: who are you and why should anyone care about your product, much less want to buy it?

Generally, you need to think of which of your customers' feelings your brand speaks to. Is it their curiosity? Is it their desire for love? Is it addressing their fears? Does it speak to their anger? Is it a solution to their feelings of stress or being overburdened?

You then need to take that fundamental need/want of theirs and build it into your introduction: your mission statement or About Us page. Here's what an About Us page should contain and here's how to create one.

Selling one product is always difficult, so you need to determine what is especially unique about your own product and inject that into everything your customer sees. You've got in the product description, which is great, but the fact that you only have one product on your website means you need to go that extra mile with your content. You need to invest plenty of time and energy into outlining the benefits and uses of the hypnotic USB. Here are some ideas about how to do that:

- Create blogs - this is super important and here's why.

- Add a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

- Consider influencer marketing too to help spread the word and give it greater authority and support.

When I was on your store I noticed you didn't have your favicon set up. This is a really cool feature and it makes the page look a lot more trustworthy and professional. The favicon is the little logo you see in the tabs on your browser:

Monosnap_2018-05-21_14-12-43

You can add your own logo to your store in the theme editor by going to Theme settings > Favicon.

I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any further questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes