Hello shopify community!

ghulam549
1 0 0

Hello Shopify community! I am new to Shopify and have no experience anything about it. But the problem is that when I open my Shopify store admin it tell me following Caption:Screenshot (16).png

Kindly tell me what does it mean?

Here is my website URL.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 80 108

Hey, @ghulam549!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

Thank you for including a screenshot in your forum post to show me the message you're referring to. I'm happy to help explain what that means! Essentially that notice is letting you know that based on our research, a typical online store will have 405 sessions on their store before an order is placed. It's important to note that this is not going to be the exact case for every shop, as there are many variables to consider.

A session is essentially a visit to your store, where the visitor in question spent some time on your store and had continuous activity. For example, if someone accessed your store and then exited the page or clicked back right away, they may not be logged as a session. 

The progress bar in your screenshot shows how many sessions your online store has had so far (up to February 24th), and how many are needed to hit 405 sessions. Not every shop will make a sale right at 405 sessions, and it may be earlier or later for many store owners. Ultimately it comes down to what you're doing to drive traffic to your store, and what kind of traffic you're generating. This leads to the bottom of the screenshot, where there is a link that will take you to some information about marketing on Shopify. You're able to create marketing activities right from the marketing section of the Shopify admin, but I also recommend doing some research into your target market, and zeroing in on it with your advertising efforts.

Have you already started advertising and marketing your store? If so, may I ask what methods you're using? 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
mirchu
2 0 0

Hello ghulam!

a few weeks ago the same issue was with me for my Behangbedrijf store.but now all is right....

0 Likes