Hello there!

Solved
2 0 0

I saw that my billing on my plan will be done at 29/11/2020, and I was billed one day sooner. Can I get a refund somehow? I wanted to pause my store and pay 10$ a month after 3 months untill I grow enough to open a business. In my country you can't run a business unless you are 18 years old, so I have to wwait 4 more months to to do that. Please help me, I have a negative bank account balance now. I really need some help, I dont want to pay one more monht for a service I'm not using yet.
I hope you can solve my problem! Sincere regards, Daniel.Untitled.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
967 110 159

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @danielg77,

Hank here from Shopify.

The billing date shown in your email, is that the same date showing within the admin (Settings > Billing)? And it would be in the default timezone that your store is listed in (Settings > General).

It should be the same as this unless the plan is changed of course. But are you looking for a refund, or to pause your store with the pause and build plan? Note that stores have to be older than 60 days after the trial period to select pause plans.

30-34-hl686-sav86

If choosing to pause your plan, then the way the billing would work is it would store as a credit to cover the subscription of your pause plan as your billing is pro-rated. Or if you are looking for a total refund, your store would need to be closed in order for me to process this.

Can you confirm your preference, and I will try to assist you further with this.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes