Hello

I am new to the Shopify Help Community. I started a Shopify store a few month's ago and just had someone that I hired through Fiverr to help me setup the store. I am however still having problems with the store and I am wondering if anyone might be able to help me figure out as to what is going on with it.

When I post the store URL to Facebook, it displays an image relating to the store perfectly. When however I try to do the same thing on Twitter it does not display the image at all and I am not really sure as to how to fix the problem. Shopify support says that there is nothing that they can do to help me resolve the problem and that I need to hire a Shopify programmer to help solve the problem.

I have attached a couple of screenshots showing what it looks like when I try to post the URL to Twitter. If anyone has any idea as to how to solve this problem and what needs to be done to correct this problem then I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know as I currently don't know how to solve this problem myself.

Shopify Store 1.PNGTwitter Shopify.PNG

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @rdonovan1!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Firstly, welcome to the Shopify Help Community and thank you for posting. How has your store been going the past few months? Are you enjoying the platform?

Thank you for that information and screenshots, they were very helpful. We have a really helpful guide on this here in our help centre that may help you get this sorted. This is an advanced tutorial, which means it would be unsupported by our Theme Support team. They would not be able to assist here I'm afraid, as it is outside the scope of the support they can offer. However, you should be able to do this with the help of the guide, but if not then you can consider hiring a Shopify Expert! You can actually post a job on the Shopify Experts Page and see what feedback and quotes you get. You can find where and how to do this here.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions at all, I am always happy to help! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I followed the directions that you sent me, but it did not make a difference. I followed it to the letter copying and pasting the code as the help file suggested and saved the code like it said and then went to the Twitter card validator page and tried it again. There was no change in the display. I used the homepage URL for it.

0 Likes
12 0 0
Hello Robert,

I am Sonam here, I am a shopify developer, I saw your shopify store. https://robert-ds-store.myshopify.com/pages/home  it is very mess up. your home page is not good. it is showing only banner on this page. Can i work for you ? i can work on your website, firstly you can check my work then pay me. you can join me on skype and what's up and facebook.

Really i will work for you very honesty.

Warm Regards:
Sonam Gupta
Sr. Web Developer
0 Likes

@Sonam_Gupta wrote:
Hello Robert,

I am Sonam here, I am a shopify developer, I saw your shopify store. https://robert-ds-store.myshopify.com/pages/home  it is very mess up. your home page is not good. it is showing only banner on this page. Can i work for you ? i can work on your website, firstly you can check my work then pay me. you can join me on skype and what's up and facebook.

Warm Regards:
Sonam Gupta
Sr. Web Developer

I see what you mean about it being very messed up. I don't know how that happened. It was looking good the other day. If you send me the links to your other work and your contact information we can discuss this matter further. I have no idea as to how it got messed up like that. Like I said it was working fine the other day. The only thing that I changed on it at all was I added in the code for the Twitter card based upon the instructions that I got from here. Unfortunately that code didn't seem to make a difference on Twitter at all.

0 Likes
12 0 0
My skype id : sonam12may
We can add me for further discussion
I will explain every thing

Thanks
0 Likes
12 0 0
please give me your contact details also
0 Likes

@Sonam_Gupta wrote:
please give me your contact details also

I will send you my e-mail address. We can start from there. My e-mail address is rdonovan1@gmail.com. Send me an e-mail and we can go from there.

0 Likes

@rdonovan1 wrote:

@Sonam_Gupta wrote:
Hello Robert,

Warm Regards:
Sonam Gupta
Sr. Web Developer

I see what you mean about it being very messed up. I don't know how that happened. It was looking good the other day. If you send me the links to your other work and your contact information we can discuss this matter further. I have no idea as to how it got messed up like that. Like I said it was working fine the other day. The only thing that I changed on it at all was I added in the code for the Twitter card based upon the instructions that I got from here. Unfortunately that code didn't seem to make a difference on Twitter at all.

I have re-looked at the website and it looks good when I click on 'View my store' through Shopify. There is difference between the way it loads through 'View my store' through Shopify and the way it looks when I click on the link that you gave me.

0 Likes
12 0 0
Hello,
I notice more issue in your website. there are:
1. its mess-up when click on any menu.
2. font size is very small not readable.
3. Merge add to cart button & buy now button.
4. In home page show only slider nothings.
5. URL not setup properly.
0 Likes