Help Account frozen, I can't sign in keeps looping

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, we're Miracle Mobility, I've been trying to get assistance, the phone number says that you can do an online chat, or get assistance 24/7, emails were sent to the boss's address, and when I got them, the links are expired. I emailed asking for assistance, one returned, other expired, one sent a letter referring to the page I can't access because it says the business does not exist. Incredibly frustrating. 

My boss has tried all day, It's 9:45 pm and I'm trying this.

The account is frozen, there is an alert from the fraud dept, I need to communicate with a human on how to a) get us unfrozen. My boss can send ID etc, but we can't get through to verify anything, what do we do?

Please call, 727-637-1067 Angel Overly, angel@miraclemobility.com or Dan Guthrie at 407-209-9424 or dguthrie@miraclemobility.com

Someone tell me how to get a human to look at our account, verify it with us and get it unlocked?

With hope of a response,

Angel Overly

727-637-1067

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
479 27 586

Hi @AngelOverly 

Thank you for reaching out to share your experience using our Help center. Our Support team is still here to help 24/7.

To get in touch with Shopify support:

1. Go to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. Click Log in and enter your details.
  3. Enter a brief description of your question into the search bar.
  4. You’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Get help from the Shopify support team.
  5. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options.

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks, that was the same info I found online. I could not as employee link, could under owner...kept looping and kept saying store not found. I sent in owner documents to verify, but still need someone to help me make sure Amazon is functioning.

Our Amazon guy is saying:

"It is highly likely that these listings will all have to be recreated, taking hours, along with fighting with Amazon to address the stranded inventory on the former, now deleted SKUs." 

Need help, will go through the online thing on Monday. Would be so much easier if they could call and just tell you, in my humble opinion. This takes too much time, we have two revenue streams down. If you look in the comments, there are a lot of people like me trying to get help and having the same issue. 

Apparently there is no help for my assistant, the owner is the only one who can sign in and get help is the right answer...very frustrating, still need help.

0 Likes