Help! Automated Collections does not work?

3 0 0

1 month ago I created automated colletions and still works normally.
But today when I create a new automated collection, it no longer works. I don't know why.
I tried to set different conditions (price, type, title...) but it was not possible.
Does anyone have this situation like me?

Please help me!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
717 68 141

Hey there, @printmedbook!

Bo here from Shopify Support. 

That is an interesting question. I've seen similar cases to this over my years with Shopify and it usually boils down to conflicting conditions. When you set your collection to "must meet all conditions" only products that meet every condition will be sorted into the automated collection. For example, if you have five different conditions, in order for a product to end up in that collection it must meet all five requirements. 

Could you take a look at this new collection's conditions and send me a screenshot? Do you have products in your store that meet all these conditions? Let me know, and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello Bo,

Thanks for your Support.
I have created 2 collections with 1 condition and I pretty sure I have products that meet condition. So I don't know what's wrong with the automated collections. Please help me fix it.
You can see in the 2 files screenshot below:

Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (3).png
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
717 68 141

That is most unusual, it looks like you have everything set up correctly. I would love to take a closer look at this from our end. Could you please send me a link to one of these collections so that I can check it out? If you could then email me at support@shopify.com from the e-mail you use to log in and get back to me with the ticket number that is generated or the e-mail used so that I can authenticate you as the owner? I can then take a look at your collections from our side.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for your help but My shopify is currently unavailable. I don't know why because I did not receive any notification from you. Please help me. I'm really confused when I don't know how to do anything but ask for help

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
717 68 141

I am sorry to hear that. I can certainly get the accounts team to look into this for you. Could you e-mail me at support@shopify.com from the e-mail you use to log in and get back to me in this thread with the ticket number that is generated or the e-mail used so that I can authenticate you as the owner? I can then take a look at your account from our side.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2567 39 588

Bo,

just in case it may help -- I've experienced something like this collection problem  in October, the ticket number was 10668296, successfully resolved.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
717 68 141

Thank you for that ticket, it will help our technical team determine the issue for sure. I do, however, still need you to email me from the email associated with this new store in order for me to gain access and investigate this for you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bo

0 Likes
8 0 0

Same issue here.

I am using automated - match any condition and items are not being included.

IE: The example is Body Powder and Accessories and it will not show items called Body Powder, just the Body Powder Puffs and I have the words Body Powder and Dusting Powder in the search terms. Can't figure it out.

https://deesseboutique.com/collections/body-powders-and-accessories

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi All

I have a similar problem. I have been working all afternoon trying to work it out. I am very new to the point that we are still working on themes/pages/products ETC. I have uploaded some products and when uploading i have marked the collection for example "Garden". I have also created a collection called Garden in Shopify. But when I upload the product it does not link to the collection. I also made a Garden collection on the main menu.

Also once the product has uploaded onto Shopify I go into the product to check the collection that it has been assigned too. Nothing is filled on the field and when I try to add it to garden, Garden Collection is not an option, only home page. The collection is made, why do I not have an option to choose this collection? Is there a step I am missing? 

0 Likes