My store is down and I can't login to get help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
501 42 109

Hi, @AtoZSupply

Julie here from Shopify Support. 

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having difficulties getting in touch. To clarify, we are still available 24/7 and we do not require you to login in order to reach out. To get in touch with Shopify support, simply follow these steps:

1. Go to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. If you are not logged in, you'll see an option to Continue without logging in

20-07-5lygj-os7gl
  3. Enter a brief description of your question into the search bar. This is a necessary step in order to reach the contact methods. 

20-07-y01ux-gq298

4. Once you select "Search", you’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Continue under the Get support section.  

20-07-ry061-azvcd

5. You'll then be presented with a variety of different contact methods. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options. 

20-07-f43x0-51qlg

I hope this clears things up! I'm also happy to help you here in the Community Forums. What happens when you try logging in? Are you seeing any error messages? If so, what does the error message say? 

Sometimes login issues can stem from browser-related issues. To rule this out, I recommend clearing your cache and cookies before logging in again. You'll also want to make sure that you're using a supported browser. We recommend Google Chrome. If you're already using Chrome and you've already cleared your cache and cookies, then you'll next want to try a different browser altogether and perhaps reboot your internet router.

Feel free to respond here and share more details about the login issue you're experiencing. If you are still unable to login after completing the troubleshooting steps mentioned above, please let me know and I can offer further guidance. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes