Help! Clicking on links, don't work.

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 1

Hi everybody, 

I have an fault in my webshop. 

When someone clicks on an item. My site, blocked, so you can't click on another link or product after the first click. 

Please, help me out! I use the template Debut. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 47 148

Hi, @elinekroez!

Has this always been an issue, or is this a new issue? If it is a new issue, do you know if you have installed any apps, or made any changes to the HTML/CSS of the theme that would cause the problem?

Does this happen after the first click anywhere on the site, or only on specific products/areas? Would you mind sharing the URL to your store so I can take a look?

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Excursionist
12 1 1

Hi Peter, 

Thanks for fast reply. This issue is new. I only use a new  app 'product recommendation' downloaded after I found out this problem. 

I asked, them if they change my theme.

www.curlytools.nl 

The problem is, when people click on a product, the can't clicking after that. So, I think it is in the product area. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 47 148

@elinekroez 

Thank you for the context. I tested this on your site, however; I was not able to replicate the issue: 

19-11-wcxco-2idzy

Is this on specific products? Could you list the steps I would need to take to recreate this issue?

0 Likes
Excursionist
12 1 1

Hi Peter, 

I wasn't very clear. If you click on the product as you did, and then scroll up, to the menu. Then, clicking on any menu item doesn't work. 

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 47 148

@elinekroez 

Ah! My apologies for the misunderstanding. When inspecting the code of your site, we can see there are a few errors; however, it is hard to determine which error could be causing the dropdown menus not to work. We may not be able to fix the issue if it stems from a third-party app, but we can help diagnose which app is causing the problem. 

I have sent you an email to the email listed on your forums account. If you can reply there, then this will verify your account so that I can escalate this up for further review. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
12 1 1

Hi Peter, 

I send an reply on your mail!

1 Like