Help Issues / No Phone Support / No Chat Available

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 0

Whoever decided to it would be a good idea to have the only way to speak with a tech support rep is to schedule a callback is insane. This is extremely painful when you have a couple of simple questions or worse yet, a major problem. The problem is exaggerated now by the phone hanging up on you and telling you to go to a website that has no option for chat or other ways. Such a deplorable way of support. ALWAYS have your phones available for people to contact. Service is important, speaking to a human that can help you solve a problem is more important. 

Shopify, GET THIS FIXED!!! I hate emailing issues, it takes forever and is time-consuming. My time is worth more than that. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

cannot reach support

cannot sign up for callback

i need help

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

I Am losing my mind trying to get help.  I can't tell you how many people I recommended Shopify to, specifically for the hands on help you get.  Now everything and I mean everything is gone, no callback, no chat nothing is available to me.  I'm starting to feel like maybe I'm blacklisted from getting help. I have an old email from a support chat on Shopify and have contacted them for help but they are slow to get back to me. 

Can someone please tell us what is going on with Shopify?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Amending this comment to say that if I was new to Shopify and there was no way to get in phone or chat help, I would have given up and gone elsewhere. I think I called phone support several times a week when I started my website last year, they saved my sanity and my business.  I don't know why or who decided to disable Support Services for Shopify but it was a very bad decision.

1 Like