Help! Our site is acting up!

Highlighted
2 0 0
Today we noticed that our site is suddenly missing contents on our website. This fixed naturally after 10-15 mins but it keeps coming back. Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Www.curbon.jp

Any help would be appreciated
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
172 19 26

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the content on your website. I would like to troubleshoot this for you by asking a few questions:

• Can you tell me what section of your site disappeared specifically?
  • Are noticing this issue happening consistently?
  • When did the issue begin?
  • Can you try using different browsers and incognito mode to see if the issue persists? 
  • What ISP are you using? 
  • Can you try on both a mobile and deskptop device to see what happens?

I look forward to hearing back from you on these points. 

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am a developer and I had 2 different / unrelated clients, with different themes, apps etc. reporting the same issue. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

thank you for the response.  So far this is what we know.

• Can you tell me what section of your site disappeared specifically?  Only our main homepage is affected, and the contents on our homepage suddently disappears.
  • Are noticing this issue happening consistently?   Yes this happens a few times a day
  • When did the issue begin?  4 days ago
  • Can you try using different browsers and incognito mode to see if the issue persists?  same issue
  • What ISP are you using?   various
  • Can you try on both a mobile and deskptop device to see what happens?  same issue

One thing we do know is that eveytime this issue happen, we go to our homepage and edit the code, and we just add a space, change a title, or make very minute change and hit save.  This solves the issue.   It just comes back every now and then for the past few days.  There must be something that's causing the home page to crash but we are not sure...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
172 19 26

Hi, @Curbon_JP!

Thanks for clarifying all those points. I would like to take a deeper look into this for you. I will be contacting you via email today so I may investigate this further for you.

Please keep an eye out on your inbox for my email.

Cheers! 

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes