Help Please - Set Up Facebook Page Shop Issue

LBCo
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi 

I have been trying to set up a facebook page shop - due to an issue that occurred a 2 days ago.  I removed the facebook account from shopify and now working my way through linking again.  When I go through this process, everything is fine until I get to facebook Commcere account.  Shopify advises To continue selling on Instagram, we need to delete your current Commerce Account and create a new one with your Shopify information and products. (there is a delete button, everytime I select this an error appears.  Failed to replace commerce account please try again.  When I log into Facebook Business Manager I am unclear what I am supposed to do.  In facebook and instagram I can tag products but I dont think the new ones are pushing through anymore?  When I log into Instagram it advises that my shop is under review and can take 4 weeks?  Is this the reason I can have a 'shop'.  Any guidance would be appreciated.

0 Likes
nakedneck
Tourist
11 0 2

Same is happening to me as well.

kksales
1 0 1

I am having same issue.

xolos
1 0 0

Same issue

0 Likes
HoneypressDesig
3 0 0

Same issue here. 

0 Likes
Tighttonetrim
1 0 0

Trying to create a new commerce account with Facebook but it FAILS  please try again.  What might be the problem? 

0 Likes