Help Please

nicolekeel16
2 0 0

Hello, I've been struggling lately trying to link the store to my Facebook page.  

I followed all the procedure in shopify via the "sales channel +". the facebook shop and instagram shopping both show as ACTIVE.

But when i open the "customize Shop" and go to the commerce manager page the store show up as Unpublished. And I get a message from Facebook saying:

"shop updates can't be published because your commerce account didn't pass our standard review", no explanations or any other option to know what is wrong or not in compliance with their policy. Some of my products ( simple tshirt) also just got the " Not approved " stamp don't now why? 

What can one do to get the shop working with Facebook and get then to approve/ allow publishing of the store? 

Any help or advise is welcome as i exhausted all the options i could think of. Thanks! 

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
134 17 10

Hello @nicolekeel16!

This is Lana from Shopify Support. I understand that this has been frustrating for you.

The Facebook review and product approval process is not something that we have any control over, the decision is entirely up to them. For further clarification on why your account may not have passed their review, you can look into their Commerce Eligibility Requirements here.

I understand that you're selling t-shirts, and while that in itself does not sound like something that they wouldn't approve, the issue could be with the message/image on the product. I'd recommend taking a look at Facebook's Prohibited Content list to see if your message or image is in that criteria. 

In the case that you're not able to resolve this with Facebook, I have a link to information on getting set up with Google Shopping for you here.

Let me know if you need any help with that at all!

Thanks. -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
nicolekeel16
2 0 0

Hope you are having a wonderful and blessed day. Can you tell me someone I could get a hold of to at least send me in the right direction to get this fixed. I want to sell on shopify so bad. I have already paid for it and can't even use it. God Bless thank you again.

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
134 17 10

I was not able to find any live support options from Facebook. However, I have found a guide in their Help Centre that goes into detail about product approvals and might point you in the right direction as to why yours aren't approved, so you can alter something. It also has a link to request a second review if you want them to take a second look. You can see the Facebook Troubleshoot product approval guide here.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Mbial-Business
Shopify Partner
15 0 1

Hello,

This is Noureddine from Mbial Business.

The reason may be because you don't have enough established presence on Facebook, or something went wrong when you tried to create the commerce account in the first place.

Anyways, I can help you solve any problem you have with your commerce account on Facebook. All I will need is to take a quick look using Zoom meeting, or Google meets whenever you are available, then I will do my best to help you solve this asap.

PS: I worked with more than 400 brands all around the world with more than 200 five stars reviews on Fiverr, and I would love to help you too.

Please feel free to text me here:

Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/nour1eddine

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mbialbusiness

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mbialbusiness

0 Likes