Help Understanding Collections

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

shop.peerplaut.com

The collections are showing up as expected.

From the Admin Console The Collections are visible.

When I go to add an item to a collection.

The collection is not available and does not come up in a search.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!there is only none collection showing upthere is only none collection showing upthe collections from the admin consolethe collections from the admin consolecollections on the home page.collections on the home page.

~P.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
83 10 20

This is an accepted solution.

@pplaut 

You have created some collections on Manual and some on Automated type. In Automated type, the product is required to met the Collection's condition so that it Automatically get into that collection. If you have set it to Manual type, then you will be able to put any product to that Collection and also, only if the collection is set to Manual Type then you will be able to see the Name of the Collection while assigning  to it. 

About Collection is not available, 
Did you set the Collection availability To Online Store ? If it is not set to that, then the collection will not be available.

Also i checked the image, 
The Collection Name "Don The Con" and "Screamin' **bleep** Hot Sauce" is made unavailable on all Channels. You should check the Collection availability of them. 
And some of your collections are set on Automated Type, for example Collection name Old Bald Hippie is on Automated type, you just need to put the Tag named "obh" into the product, the product will automatically get added to the "Old Bald Hippie" collection.

1 Like