Help! Where is : window.location.href =

2 0 0

Hello, 

When I try and customize my theme using shopify's editor I am getting the error- "TOO MANY REDIRECTS It looks like this page is redirecting to a page that isn't compatible with this editor. To ensure that your redirect doesn't interfere with the editing experience, replace window.location.href = with window.top.location.href = in your theme's JavaScript over here."

I am using the venture theme

I've made a few changes to the themes code and can't seem to pinpoint where I went wrong. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
1 0 1

I am having the same problem.

Issue with page redirect: It looks like this page is redirecting to a page that isn't compatible with this editor. To ensure that your redirect doesn't interfere with the editing experience, replace windo.location.href = with window.top.location.href = in your them's JavaScript over here...

Any help would be greatlly appreciated.

1 Like
2 0 0

bump

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Just download Atom.io and search, and replace. That's it. A great help from rickydazla
Mine is "window.location.href", so I just replace "windows.top.location.href". It works : )

0 Likes
1 0 0

would you be able to help me as well, I am running into the same issue?

@MINERVOS_FASHIO wrote:

Just download Atom.io and search, and replace. That's it. A great help from rickydazla
Mine is "window.location.href", so I just replace "windows.top.location.href". It works : )

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Used Chrome and try to edit the theme and receive same error
After find and replace using atom.io NEED to clear browser cache.

But my choice was to use Safari instead Chrome because I don't what to clear the Chrome browser cache

0 Likes