Help! Where is : window.location.href =

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
hello me this is mariano i want to help you but come on whatsapp so that i can help you faster +22587970443
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
hello me this is mariano i want to help you but come on whatsapp so that i can help you faster
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Do I need to change more than one? I’ve changed one in theme.js but still not working

many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Same problem here. I changed it in theme.js but the error message still pops up.

Thank you for the help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Greetings

I can see you helped another dude, I have the same problem, are you able to help me?

madlokovushop1@gmail.com

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 1

Hi! I have the turbo theme and I have this same problem. Do you know how to solve? Same message pop up when I try to edit my theme: It looks like this page is redirecting to a page that isn't compatible with this editor. To ensure that your redirect doesn't interfere with the editing experience, replace window.location.href = with window.top.location.href = in your theme's JavaScript...

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Gabry7, 

Did you manage to fix the problem? I just came across the same issue and trying to find a resolution.

Also using Turbo.

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi i am facing the same problem, do you know that how to fix it? page is redirecting to a page that isn't compatible with this editor. To ensure that your redirect doesn't interfere with the editing experience, replace window.location.href = with window.top.location.href = in your theme's JavaScript...

1 Like

0 Likes