Help adding products to navigation tabs

Solved
SlimeApparel21
1 0 0

Hello, so I began adding navigation tabs to my main page so customers can access the items easier. is there a way I can add items to those or the only way is to do it in collections? I am sooo soo frustrated I have been working  on this for daysssss

0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
84 24 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @SlimeApparel21

Welcome to the Shopify Community. Sorry to hear you've been having issues getting your store setup. I'm happy to help. From what I understand, you are trying to link a product in your main menu. For example, in the area highlighted below: 

24-34-49895-26678

It is possible to create a menu item that is linked to a product. I can walk you through how to do this. There is also more information about menus and links in our Help Center. Make sure to add the product to your products first. Once the product is added, here are the steps: 

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation
  2. On the Navigation page, click the title of the menu that you want to edit. For example, Main Menu.
  3. Click Add menu item.
  4. Enter a name for the menu item. 
  5. Click the Link field, and select the link type Products. Here is a screenshot of this step: 

24-07-20780-2693

6. Then select the title of the product you wish to link. Here is a screenshot of this step: 

24-10-78468-92132

7. Click Add to save your menu item.
  8. Change the display order of your menu items. 
  9. Click Save menu.

If you're still having trouble, please reply here with a detailed example of where you are trying to add the menu item, and the product you would like to link. Screenshots and URL's are helpful, if possible. Let me know how this goes! 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes