Help for a Newbie

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am a newbie to on-line sales and have been attempting to set up my store. I ran into difficulty and went to the 24/7 help section and was advised I had to upgrade my browser to Chrome.  I installed Chrome and went back to the 24/7 help site and was advised I need Chrome, which I had set as my default.

I find there is so much info on  Shopify that it become confusing.  Not sure why they are making so difficult to access help  I need help, but can't seem to contact Shopify............is there someone out there that can assist me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
264 16 41

Hi @Lizzy10 ,

What exactly did you need help with?

Regards,

Sam

Custom Apps and Themes Support | hello@achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same here ! I’ve been trying for weeks to get someone to contact me . I’m wanting to purchase hardware but want to speak with someone and No luck ! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hi, 

please help me assign domain to a bluehost 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

How to contact Shopify for assistance. There is heaps of on-line info, which is a bit of overload. it seems impossible to get an actual person to speak with, and there is no follow up from their end.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
264 16 41

@Lizzy10 ,

We're here to help you Lizzy. Shopify staff are in the forums as well. Could you please describe what issue you're facing so we can help you?

Thanks,

Sam

Custom Apps and Themes Support | hello@achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes