Help getting started

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!!

I am brand spanking new to shopify! I read that it's "so easy to use" you can have a website up in a day!.... well, that is totally false. I have built several websites on other platforms which was very simple... I am not finding this simple at all. I do not have $500+ dollars to have an "expert" build it for me. 

Can you suggest any other ways to get my website done? I am really proficient but this has not been simple at all.

Thanks!!

Denise

0 Likes
Highlighted

What shop platforms have you used before? What problems are you having with Shopify that they solved so well?

I find Shopify super easy to create your site and add products. It can be a little painful and slow managing theme settings and content, but nothing terribly hard.

Where are you struggling? Is it getting products added, getting a domain connected, customizing your website, or more specific topics like your particular shipping needs, connecting to a 3rd party shipping/fulfillment service?

Shopify also has a great community, but we can only help out if you tell us where you're struggling :)

Want to increase conversions or get more social media attention? Try Brisa Video Creator to quickly and easily create videos that engage your viewers!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
294 32 57

Hey, @DeniseORD 

I'm happy to offer some suggestions for building out your Shopify store. We have a webinar you can sign-up to for free that covers the basics of Shopify. It's a great resource you can follow along to familiarize yourself with the platform and get your store ready to launch. You can reserve your seat to the webinar, here.  

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes