Help launching

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello.Im new to this and stuck for the last week on how to launch my store.Very frustrating after searching and searching and trying to launch my store w my own domain still not connected..can someone please help or do this for me plleeassee?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
500 55 101

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Are you having trouble connecting a domain to your connect? Who is your domain host? What is the domain? 

Have you added the correct A and CNAME record to your DNS settings: 

• Your A record should point to Shopify's IP address, which is 23.227.38.65 

• Your www CNAME record should point to shops.myshopify.com  

Please bear in mind, there should be no other A records in your domains DNS dashboard. We have the full guide here if you want to go through it step-by-step. Let me know how it goes! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I go through namecheap and my domain is puuurfectpets.com.My store name is berkowitzz.Which i will be changing to Puuurfectpets if i get this figured out.Thank you for your reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
500 55 101

I suggest contacting your domain host support directly, who will be able to assist with inputting the correct DNS settings for Shopify. Once those records are updated, adding the domain to your store will be very straight forward. Let us know if there's anything we can do from our end. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes