Help needed! Shipping labels show my personal home adrdress

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to Shopify. I have noticed that when I print shipping labels through Shopify, my personal address is listed on the label.  have changed my address in my account settings. When I attempt to change it in the "shipping from" section, it does not allow me to add a new address. Can anyone help with this? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
285 30 55

Hey, @JustWrite 

The address that shows up on the shipping label is going to be based on the fulfillment location you have chosen to fulfill that label from when buying and printing the label. These fulfillment locations can be added, removed, and edited from your Settings > Locations page:

20-06-2q33y-1jo8i

You can set your location to a different address, such as the warehouse that you ship out of. If you do not have a warehouse and technically package your orders from home, bring it over to the post office and then have them fulfill it from there, you could always change your location address to the post office.

With that said, this would technically affect the return labels that you may offer for customers, in this case, you would need to ensure the return address has your address on that otherwise your return packages would get sent to the post office and they would likely not hold those return packages for you.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes