Help needed

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Good afternoon all, I was wondering if you could help me. Our store has experienced a few glitches since we swapped to a paid theme. The cart bar that pops up when you add an item appears blank. I was also wondering how to get rid of the following from the top left hand corner of our home page.  

If there are any other glitches that need fixing then help would be highly appreciated! 

Thank you in advance, 

Ebru Evrim Team 

www.ebruevrim.store 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1106 108 275

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @EbruEvrim 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I believe I am familiar with your theme and was able to spot the issue, thankfully it does not appear to be a glitch but just a matter of formatting. If you are unable to change any of it I would recommend reaching out to the theme developers directly by going to Online Store > Customize > Theme Settings. From here scroll to the bottom of the sections on the left-hand side and click on "Get Support". 

So to get rid of the navigation on the very top of your page I would recommend going to the theme customizer and selecting "Header". From here you should see a section labeled Toolbar. Under this there will be a Navigation section, simply remove the Main Menu from here and click save. 

The cart appearing blank is a result of the colors chosen for the text and the buttons. From the theme customizer add an item to the cart, once your cart is open click on Theme Settings > Colors. Scroll down to the section labeled MENU AND CART DRAWERS and change the colors to those which will not blend into the cart background. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you so much! That worked a treat! 

Many thanks again, 

Ebru Evrim Team 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi, I was wondering if you could help with something else. I am wanting to add a size chart as a link on my products. How would I do this?

Many thanks, 

Ebru Evrim Team 

www.ebruevrim.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1106 108 275

Hey there, @EbruEvrim 

We actually have this fantastic help doc on adding a size guide to your products right here. Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help! As your theme was made by a third-party developer and Shopify's Support team can't help you with it. If you need help customizing a paid theme, then consider hiring a Shopify Expert. Similar to free themes, some kinds of customizations aren't supported because of limitations associated with the theme or Shopify admin.

Learn more about support for themes.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes