Help on my shopify store.

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, i have ran in to a few problems when setting up my store. If anyone could help i would really appreciate it!

- Shipping label: i need to change the language, is there a quick way of doing this instead of messing around with teh. code?

- Adding items to cart. When people go on to my. site i would like to make it so they. can click on a product and add it to cart without having to open a new page. E.g. click on the item and add to cart instead of click on item, go to new page, add to cart, return to old page. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Also, 

in my shipping label it does not show the collection the product came from - this would be very helpful

@EdHarris wrote:

Hi, i have ran in to a few problems when setting up my store. If anyone could help i would really appreciate it!

- Shipping label: i need to change the language, is there a quick way of doing this instead of messing around with teh. code?

- Adding items to cart. When people go on to my. site i would like to make it so they. can click on a product and add it to cart without having to open a new page. E.g. click on the item and add to cart instead of click on item, go to new page, add to cart, return to old page. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

and how do you include price for each item

@EdHarris wrote:

Also, 

in my shipping label it does not show the collection the product came from - this would be very helpful

@EdHarris wrote:

on the shipping form?

0 Likes