Help re shopify message/action

Highlighted
5 0 0

I received this message from shopify but i cant find the page where im supposed to fill in the information.  can someone tell me what a banner is in context to this message please?    

Martin,

Due to financial regulation changes in your jurisdiction, we require you to provide additional information about your business to continue using Shopify Payments. If this information is not provided by October 28, 2020 you will no longer be able to accept payments from your customers or receive payouts.

Required Steps

• Click on the banner(s) to access the Shopify Payments information request form(s)
  • Complete the form(s) before October 28, 2020

On October 20, 2020, your payouts from Shopify payments will be temporarily placed on hold until the required information is provided. If you have not provided the required information by October 28, 2020, you will no longer be able to accept payments from your buyers.

Why are we asking for this information?
As local rules and regulations evolve, Shopify and our partners have to take steps to ensure we stay onside of these rules. These regulations are required for companies that process payments or otherwise handle money and require these companies to collect information to identify their customers. The purpose of collecting this information is to comply with regulatory requirements designed to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crimes

Thank you,
Shopify Support

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
511 45 69

Hey, @Habbymart!

Ash here from the Shopify team. 

Thank you for sending over the information included in the email you received. That is a great help! It sounds like our team needs to review some information in regards to your Shopify Payments account. In these cases, you should see a red notice on your admin home page when you log in. This will be fairly centered on the home page. With this notice there should be a button which will lead you to a secure place to submit the additional information we need. 

If you're unable to see the notice on your admin home page, please reply back to the email you received regarding this situation and let our team know that the banner is not appearing for you. They should be able to push it through if that's the case. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes