Help us study if coupons are effective at driving conversions

AuriQMike
2 0 0

Hi Shopify Community!

I posted something earlier this week but got no response. Not sure if I put it in the wrong discussion group, so thought I would try this out in the general discussion.

We are running a data science study specific to Shopify stores. Basically we want to recruit stores that are actively using discounts or coupons on their site. We are using machine learning to identify patterns predicting discount/coupon redemption and how it can be leveraged to improve conversion efficiency.

This is a paid study, so qualified participants will be compensated up to $1,000 based on the total number of sessions logged. Study will require installation of a custom Shopify app for data collection purposes.

The study duration will be approximately 30 days. At the end of the study, we intend to publish on our blog as well as other data science related sites. We will also share any data or insights relevant to each respective store to the store owner as well.

I promise you I will not be trying to sell you anything if that was what you were thinking. If you are interested in participating please reply and I will PM you or send me a PM and I will provide further details.

0 Likes