Help wanted - Newbie - Are there any good step by step shopify tutorials

Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and am struggling to find a online course to help me set up a shopify store. Step by step setup. Can anyone reccommend a course for me please. I have basic computer skills and no web design experience.

Thanking you all in advance.

Regards

Brian

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 1 10

Hey Brian, 

I'm Zuzanna, from the team here at Shopify :)

Your best bet, in this case, will be to sign up for one of our webinars! It lets you follow along with someone from our team through the whole set up of a Shopify store. The webinar will be live so you can ask any questions you want as you go. Check out how to sign up for one here. On that page, there are also pre-recorded versions, so if you don't see a time that works for you, then you can check those out as well! 

Additionally, here are some great things to get you started: 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us here :) 

Have a great one,
Zuzanna

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi Zuzanna

Thank you very much. All taken aboard and I will sign up as you have advised.

Have a great day ahead.

Regards,

Brian

0 Likes
Excursionist
94 0 9

Hi Brian

For a practical and no-BS approach to just setting up a store and making dough, I recommend Alex Becker's Shopify vid (and the rest of his channel) Taking A New Shopify Store From $0 To $1500 Passively In 3 Days

Cheers

Koen

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
94 0 9

Hi Brian

For a practical and no-BS approach to just setting up a store and making dough, I recommend Alex Becker's Shopify vid (and the rest of his channel) https://youtu.be/vusFN907zIs

Cheers

Koen

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
0 Likes