Help with AliExpress Sizing Charts within Oberlo.

13 0 0

Hi All,

I use the oberlo app within my Shopify store at LiveINO.com.

I have imported a large number of leggings into my import page. They all have a variety of sizing charts.

Is there a way to standardize importing these sizing charts to save time? I'd like to avoid manully sizing tens of styles when I add more styles. 

Would appreciate any thoughts/advice on how to do this more efficiently. 

Many thanks in advance!

Mindful Online
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2268 147 307

Hi Mo,

Nick here from Shopify. ?

Great question, sizing charts can be tough. Are you getting all of your products from a range of different suppliers or are they Asian sellers? I ask this because you mentioned you are using Oberlo. If you are using only Asian sellers there are a couple of helpful guides from the Oberlo team which you can find below.

1. How to Convert Asian Sizes to US sizes

2. And a YouTube tutorial

Once you have your correct sizes and know what they are going to be, the next step is to actually set up the sizing charts in your store. Importing size chats simply are part of the Oberlo Markeplet place products. This is currently the best tool for this. One option is to go back to the original AliExpress product and use the chart from there. If at any time you ever see any Oberlo size charts that are missing from products, don’t hesitate to reach out to tell us and we can communicate that to the team to ask the supplier.

If you have already seen this information and are looking for something more specific, please don’t hesitate to reply to this thread with a little more detail of exactly what you’re looking to do and I can dig deeper into it for you.

All the best,

Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes