I'm facing the following problem. My client has a good Shopify store https://coffeehit.co.uk/, where we run Google Ads and we are missing a potential for growth as something is wrong with our robots.txt file.
When I set up Dynamic Search Ad campaign on Google Search network and enter clients' website URL for targeting, it gives me the following error - http://prntscr.com/u121rm
After that I've contacted Google Support, and they said that in terms of campaign set up everything is just fine, and they suggested to check robots.txt
I also found a topic on it in Google Ads support - http://prntscr.com/u122kb
I run ads for other Shopify stores and we don't have issues like that with search campaigns. So hope someone will help us!
Look forward to your replies.