Help with SHOPIFY COMMERCE ACCOUNT?

Highlighted
Explorer
48 6 5

My Shopify Commerce Account has been approved. So, I'm really happy about that. 

I followed all the instructions to added products to catalog, customized my page, and published my shop.
I received a message saying that my Facebook Shop is live. However, I don't  see my shop. It mentions that it could take 24 hrs for changes to show. It's been over 48 hrs now. Can some one please help me with this? Thanks so much

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hey, @lovica!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

It is great that you have been approved, that is usually half the battle! Facebook integrations can take 24 hours to connect - though if it's been longer than that I definitely have some steps that can help! A couple of things on the Shopify side of the integration worth checking into is to make sure that you have a Refund, Privacy, and TOS statements set up - to do that you can go to Settings > Checkout in your Shopify Admin. These statements are a requirement for a Facebook shop tab. 

Next, you'll just want to make sure that all of the collections that you want visible on Facebook are set to that visibility within Shopify. To do this you can simply go to your Collections in your Shopify Admin (Products > Collections) and on the right-hand side of the screen for every collection you can see which Sales Channels it is visible to. 

Another common problem is the template on Facebook may not have a shop tab. For example, the Business template does not, but the Shopping template does have a Shop tab. You can log into your Facebook page in order to make sure this is set up correctly! The steps for that are:

1. Go to the Facebook page you are an administrator for
2. Click 'Settings'
3. Click 'Templates and Tabs' - If this section says anything but 'Shopping', click 'Edit
4. Click 'View Details' on Shopping and 'Apply Template'
2019-07-3v8tj-yeb75

Next, please make sure you have enabled the Shop Tab:

1. Click Settings at the top-right corner of your Facebook Page.
2. Then click Templates and Tabs from the menu on the left.
3. Click the Add a Tab button and click Add Tab next to the Shop option.
4. You should see the Shop tab again on your Page now.
2019-07-3czzc-kx688

Lastly, we need to make sure the page is published (on facebooks side, the connection in the admin does not mean it is published):

To Publish Shop Page:
1. Click Settings at the top of your Page
2. From General, click Page Visibility
3. Click the setting to "Page published"
4. Click Save Changes
2019-07-5l3e2-sxjx9

Next step is to delete the Facebook Sales Channel and remove the "Shopify" from your Business integrations and then log out of Facebook on every screen of yours.
08-59-lbwud-3t38l

Re-install the Facebook Sales Channel and attempt to connect.

If this does not fix anything then please let me know and if you could provide all the screenshots confirming the above steps I will be able to have a closer look.

Thank you! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
48 6 5

Hi Lulu,
I can't thank you enough for your help and instructions. I'm going to be working on this today and will let you know how I make out. Thank you Lulu.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
48 6 5

Hi Lulu,
I'm working on my page today. I am a little confused about something.
When I add my products. Should I add them from my Shopify products page or from Facebook Commerce. If I add them from FB Commerce, you have to resize all your images to 500x500. So, I'm not clear on which place to add my products? I hope I've explained this okay. I also noticed that part of my store is showing on my FB shop and some pics are missing. https://www.facebook.com/silkheirloomwreaths

Lulu, I finished following all the instructions. The last one, I removed all the Sales Channels from Business Integration. Now I have to re-install the Sales Channels. Now I forget how to do that. I just looked at my Facebook Shop but there is no shop at all now. Thanks again for your help. 

0 Likes