Help with draft order process

Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 3

Hi, so a little dilemma here I cant wrap my head around hopefully someone can clarify.

I have a customer that 7 months ago bought ( not on shopify ) product from me which i billed and charge through quickbooks invoicing, quickbooks took $300 in processing fees due to the size of the order... the product never shipped due to covid 19.

We now found the correct product and the customer wants to cancel this order and order the other product, can i (using shopify) complete the order through my site to avoid quickbooks getting a big chunk of the profits?

The customer doesnt use our site for shopping, I made them a user account on my site just because. I have their credit card information ( buyer is a friend ) so i can process their payment as if i was checking out with them.

How can I accomplish this? Would it cost just as much on shopify to complete this order as it does on QB?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, you will have to pay the following charges only if you would process his payment through shopify.

Shopify Basic costs $29 monthly (and 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction). The Shopify plan is $79 monthly (and 2.6% + 30¢ per transaction). Advanced Shopify is $299 monthly (and 2.4% + 30¢ per transaction)

Contact me if you need any further assistance 

Shopify Agency for International Brands
Email: support@theleadermedia.com
WhatsApp: +917012490592
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
? Talk to our Shopify expert
? Best Shopify themes for November 2020
? Best Shopify Apps for November 2020
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 3

Thanks for the reply, I am currently running my site on shopify, I was asking if anyone knows how to properly complete this order for them on my site without them going to the site to complete it... like can i create a draft order for the product and process their payment

0 Likes
Highlighted

yes u can do that. just goto orders from ur shopify backend ,where u can see the option to create draft orders and there are options to fulfill them 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 3

If i click pay with credit card on the draft orders page, does that count as using shopify payments to avoid the transaction fee?

0 Likes
Highlighted

if u click on pay with credit card shopify wont charge any transaction fee. u only have to pay the fee for  ur credit card transaction like all ur online tranactions

0 Likes