Help with low conversion rate

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hey, I just started running my ads 8 hours ago on 200$ daily budget. I know it's early to look at statistics but the conversion rate still seems worrying. 

I have added stripe and also have paypal as an option to pay. I direct people straight to product page, I did some custom coding to make the page look minimalistic and as clean as possible. Details, sizing and shipping have been brought out. I do not use spammy things like countdown timers, badges, popups etc.

Here is the conversion rate for the last 8 hours 

Screenshot 2020-03-15 at 09.42.59.png

Am I overthinking it and it's too early to make any assumptions, or is there something wrong with the checkout funnel? 
Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
426 45 85

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Thanks for providing some of that information, however, the Community may need to know a little more in order to give you some insight. 

It might be helpful for the community to see the store itself, in order to provide any feedback on your site design. They also have no idea what product you are selling, what market research you have done for the product, and what the audience looks like for the ads that you have chosen to run. A little information on each of these may give them some idea of what to recommend in order to increase conversions on your store. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes