Help with shopify product reviews

memrable
12 0 0

I hate that there’s no photo reviews in it, but i’m experiencing another small problem. 

Can anyone please help me make the stars clickable? i don’t know how it’s not enabled by default. customers should be able to be taken to the review section when they click on the star ratings. thanks. 

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
447 18 39

Hi @memrable 

For the first issue, I'd like to recommend you use Photo Review by AVADA Commerce. It is a great app that supports online stores to increase trust and boost conversions by displaying the customers’ photo reviews of the products.

For the second issue, you should use the Opinew Product Reviews app. With this app,  whatever page you are on, all of the available features will be fully provided, such as Text & Photo Reviews & Post Purchase Review Request Emails, Customizable Plugin Design and Emails, Star Ratings, Questions and Answers, Coupons to Boost Review Numbers, Search Engine Optimization, Verified Purchase Reviews, and way more. 

You can get the app here.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes