Help!

1 0 0

So I recently made my first sale (like ever, so I'm very new here) and I was wondering how the payment will actually go through. I just set up my payment settings (linked up my account + routing number, SSID, name, address, etc.) like right NOW, after someone bought from my store. Will my money be delayed? When will the money be wired to my bank? Thanks everyone

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
409 46 71

Hey, @blvkpds!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Firstly, a massive congratulations on your first sale! Such an exciting time for you! With the payment, it would depend on the payment gateway you are using, is it Shopify Payments that you are using by any chance? If so, then this guide in our help centre explains all the pay periods and when to expect your payment depending on where you are based. 

If you are using another payment gateway then you will need to contact them directly to check what their payout periods are. 

I hope this help but please let me know if you have any other questions - we are always here to help. Don't forget to check out our Shopify Academy, we have so many free short courses that are really informative. You can enrol at any time here. Also, with Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up, we have put together this Black Friday Checklist which is full of tips and tricks to make the most of the busiest online season so check it out when you get a minute.

Kind regards,

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes