Help

KarenTaylor
Tourist
3 0 1

My shopify store is not performing! My fb ads are useless! I need an expert to help with my social media who doesn’t charge the earth? I tried connecting TikTok-font understand the message it came up with but wouldn’t connect. Did the same with Pinterest.  Shopify recommended their experts but now I can’t see how to connect with them and who is the vest option? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Tourist
155 12 27

Hello Karen Taylor!

I know it can be very frustrating when your social media ads are not performing well I will share with you some tips that will help you:

1. Use Single Interested based targeting on Fb ads

2. Use high quality Images and Videos

3. Create Multiple Creatives

4. Use pixel to do Retargeting

If you are not very familiar with Digital marketing I recommend you hire a Digital marketer from freelancing platforms - it shouldn’t cost you that much.

Here is how you can integrate Pinterest to you Shopify store:

Login to your account

Go to Pinterest app on Shopify page in the shopify app store

Review the permissions and if you agree click add app

Follow the instruction on the screen to finish installing the Pinterest app on shopify.

Same process goes with Tiktok.

Thanks,
Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
KarenTaylor
Tourist
3 0 1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
0 Likes