Help!

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Is it possible to speak to a human about my account? Is there somewhere I can call for help? Built 2 shops, one is fine the other showing no products. *bangs head on desk*

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1633 99 357

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @sky20

We do offer 24/7 support through phones, chats, emails, and social media. Our phone support is available through our callback system as we do not offer direct phone support. If our volume allows it, you can schedule a callback by logging in, entering your question and selecting "contact support" at the bottom of the page through our help centre here. If the callback option does not appear, then we are currently working through a high volume of callbacks and will require trying again later. Alternatively, you can start a chat, or reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter

No matter what route you choose, you'll connect yourself with someone who would be happy to help get this reviewed. That said, I can also help you here through the Community if you'd prefer! If you'd like to discuss the issue here then I'll need more information on the issue. 

1. Do the products appear in the admin, but not the online store? Is that what you mean when you say they won't appear?
  2. If yes to the above, are your products published to the online store? You can learn more about publishing your products here
  3. If yes to the above, do you have your theme set up to showcase your products on your online store? You can learn more about setting up your theme here

The more details you can provide; the better equipped I'll be to help troubleshoot the issue. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes