Hermes & Yodel

Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hi Shopify, 

Can we get the couriers added to the tracking? 

They are 2 major couriers in the UK and it is also who I use mostly and having to go on to their website and manually track and copy and paste the link to send to the customers is getting a bit frustrating as it's so time-consuming when you are getting 20+ orders a day to have to deal with....

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 28 187

Hi, @cireland

Rae from Shopify here. 

I appreciate you reaching out about adding these couriers, and confirming why this is important for your business. I can see how these extra steps are time consuming, and I understand the frustration this is causing. 

With this in mind, I'm going to share your thoughts on this with our team directly, and pass along your suggestion about adding Hermes and Yodel to our courier options for tracking.

If we're able to add these options in the future, we'll post more details on our changelog. This is where we share information about all updates and product changes made to our platform, so it's a good resource to keep an eye on. 

In the meantime, if any other Community members would like to see these couriers - or other couriers - added to our list, please reply to me here with more specifics about your request and your use case, and I can certainly pass your feedback over to our team, as well. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes