Hermes & Yodel

Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
888 63 253

Hi, everyone. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback in this thread. I've passed all of your suggestions on this situation along to our team for further review.

If any other Community members would like to also provide feedback on this, please post your concerns in this thread. That way, I can continue sharing your thoughts with our team. Once I've passed this information along, I will 'like' your reply so that you know your feedback has been actioned. 

In the meantime though, if we have any updates to share on this in the future, we'll post these on our changelog and our Updates blog, so please keep an eye out there. 

Thanks! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
emobpp
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi @Rae 

Thanks for passing on our thoughts and feedback.

I was just wondering if this issue has been reviewed by the Shopify team yet? If it's not possible to add Hermes/ Yodel to the courier list I would appreciate it if you could let me know along with the reason why. 

Many thanks.

0 Likes
mindware
2 0 1

I doubt this type of request/feedback is actually even read by the right teams/people - the Shopify staff posts here seem more like false reassurance. I've come across multiple posts on this forum about shortcomings such as this & other then polite responses, nothing ever seems to be done.

I've given up on Shopify as a result and currently working on migrating to a new platform.

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
888 63 253

Hi again @emobpp and @mindware

I appreciate you both following up on this.

All of your comments and requests have been shared with our team, and we continue to review these individual pieces of feedback on our end. As mentioned in my last reply, if we have any updates to share on this request, we'll post them on our changelog, as well as our Updates blog

@mindware, I'm sorry to hear that you're migrating away from Shopify, and I'd really like to share your feedback on this with our team. With this in mind, can you please confirm which other features you're looking for that aren't currently available on our platform? Once I have these details, I can help further! 

Thanks, 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes