Hi, Can anyone suggest me how to change the position of the H1 tag Below the Title on my page.

Solved
Shivam97
Excursionist
16 0 6

Need a small help.

Check this image and link https://www.portronics.com/products/klip-iv

I have to do on every product, Need to change the position of the H1 title below the Title.

H1 tag.PNG

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1195 106 290

This is an accepted solution.

Your product title is wrapped in an <h1> element already:

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 9.36.36 AM.jpg

If you want to move that, look in your product files in the theme code (product.liquid, product-form.liquid, etc) and search for <h1>. Once you find the code, you can then move it around as you'd like.

If you'd like to put some text under the product title, then same thing you can find the code then put a paragraph element: <p>some text here</p>.

If you want the content to change with each product, you can write some liquid code to identify the product and show the description you want. Example:

{% if product.title == "Harmonics Klip 4" %}
  <p>Retractable Bluetooth Music & Calling Earphone</p>
{% elsif product.title == "some other title" %}
  <p>some other text
{% endif %}

If you want to pull in the first element of the product description, you can do similar with the code except you'd pull in the product description, split it into an array, then extract the string you're looking for. This will depend on how your product descriptions are set up, this is how you do that: https://shopify.dev/docs/themes/liquid/reference/filters/string-filters#split

If you need help from a developer feel free to reach out to my team at speedboostr.com/contact.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).