Hi

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all new to the shopify community.

I am currently sorting out my website and getting annoyed with myself. Basically I have a vast amount of products on my website and more to add. I am wondering if there is an app or a way to for example if the compare price is say 14.99 and I want to sell that item at 11.99 instead of doing every individual item at 14.99 and putting in the selling price is there a bulk way to do it or make a rule that x price automatically becomes x selling price?

I hope someone out there who has had the same problem or knows about this I'd be very greatful.

Thanks

Sean

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 235

Hi - easiest way to do it, if it's something you only need to do every now and again, is do a bulk export and then using Google Sheets (not Excel) create a formula based on the compare price to create your price. Then bulk upload the CSV back to Shopify.

Just make sure you get rid of the formula before you upload, as you just want to upload the calculated values.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Jon thank you for the swift reply I simply have too many products to do it unfortunately and I don't want to make a mistake when pricing.

Thanks

Sean

0 Likes