High bounce rate, help!

Takhara
Excursionist
48 1 10

Hi,

My analytics show a bounce rate of 65%. I don't understand why, I've spent a lot of time on building my site, my prices are reasonable. I'd appreciate your advice or if you spot anything obvious then that would be great

https://bajalondon.co.uk/

Many thanks!

nahjames
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi there,

I think overall that the store looks great but there are some initial parts of the website that strike me as potential reasons why you might be getting that 65% bounce rate.

1) The landing page seems a bit cramped, there are definitely some sections I would give more margin on, or put on a separate page.

2) The fonts could be a bit more aesthetic. For example, the text of the two products listed at the top of the landing page are a bit hard to read due to their size and color.

3) Related to number 2 would be to perhaps add a button for "Shop Now" instead of having it in the same format as the products' titles. This would make it significantly clearer to the customer as to how they can exactly navigate to the product of choice.

There are a few more things that come to mind but those are some initial impressions I personally have as a developer. I do think they are relatively quick and easy fixes to implement, though, and again overall the website looks really well done.

Hope that was somewhat helpful!
James

Takhara
Excursionist
48 1 10

Thank you for replying. I'll review the landing page & the font. There's a lot going on so of course that could be an issue

Ireoluwa
Excursionist
103 4 8

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

How do you get the mail list, is it organic or bought?

0 Likes
Takhara
Excursionist
48 1 10

Hi, it's organic

0 Likes
Ireoluwa
Excursionist
103 4 8

The first impression is your landing

The landing page has to catchy so visitor can spend more time on your store.

Click here to message me, let have some discussion

0 Likes