High bounce rate:

2 0 0
Hello,

I would like some feedback on my website. My bounce rate is increasingly high and I am unsure to why. I don’t think the loading pages and website is unclean. Am open to feedback on what I could change up.

bigsausagerolls.com

Kobe
0 Likes
Highlighted

As per my analysis customer point of view i can see that there is missing a major feature which is impacting a Brand and Trust at user end.

• Missing Official Contact Information (Office/Shop Address, Contact Number, Brands Trust Logo)
  • Missing Customer Services info(Email, Support email, Support Number)
  • Lack of Product Information (Detailing about Products).
  • Design and Fonts are not user friendly.
  • Poor branding value online market.
  • Refund policy and Privacy policy not cleared
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Content Writer | Digital Marketing | SEO Expert | Site Optimization | Web Design | Web Development
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
662 61 131

Hey there, @Kobeandwinston 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I really love how niche your store is. One pitfall that a lot of merchants fall for is making their store far too general and making it difficult to effectively target an audience. Your store has a very clear target audience - people who love sausage dogs. Now, all traffic is not good traffic. If you are experiencing a high bounce rate your ads may not be targeted enough. Take a look at this guide to help resolve this problem: How to Drive Targeted Traffic to Your Online Store. 

One small thing which isn't crucial but will make your site look that bit more professional is adding a favicon that matches your business logo. A favicon is an icon that appears on a tab in a browser, usually a logo. You can add a favicon to your site as per this guide.

I would recommend adding a section to your product pages that recommends related products to your customers. This can help to boost sales, as it allows you to show your customers what kinds of similar products are available, increasing the likelihood that they'll find what they're looking for. You can recommend related products either by installing an app, or by performing a theme code customization. If you are comfortable making HTML changes yourself you can do so by following this guide. 

I noticed that you have an About Us section, it is, however, very short and does not really tell your customer anything about your business. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
-  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage.

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you.

Considering that you have two sausage dogs yourself I would really recommend connecting an Instagram account to your store. Your customers would absolutely love to see your doggos! It would be a great way to engage your audience and promote your store!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0
How’s it looking now? 🤔

0 Likes